Opportunity to learn, shape and build on the Suspicion of Sepsis (SOS) Dashboard in our free series of Webinars.
Launched in Autumn 2018, with Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Matt Hancock, the Suspicion of Sepsis (SOS) Insights Dashboard tool for the first time ever enables organisations to see an overall picture of hospital admissions coded in the SOS category and to base improvement initiatives on reliable, stable and consistent data.
We are pleased to be able to share and build on this work further through inviting you to take part in our series of webinars:
5. Making Sense of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard at an Regional Level > May 2019 / Watch
4. Exploring the work of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > Apr 2019 View slides
3. Looking ahead for the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > Mar 2019 Watch
2. Exploring the work of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > Feb 2019 View slides
1. Introduction to the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > Jan 2019 View slides
Previous webinar panels include:
Kenny Ajayi, Programme Director, Patient Safety, Imperial College Health Partners
Julia Wilkins, Head of Data and Analytics, Imperial College Health Partners
Dr Matt Inada-Kim, Acute Medicine Consultant, Royal Hampshire County Hospital
Kate Cheema, Interim Associate Director Transformation Analytics and Health Economics
NHS South, Central and West CSU (since moved roles to the British Heart Foundation)
The Dashboard has been created by Imperial College Health Partners (ICHP), through the Patient Safety Collaborative (PSC), with NHS Improvement’s Patient Safety Measurement Unit (PSMU) and NHS England.
Any questions please contact Kenny Ajayi, Programme Director, Patient Safety.