Opportunity to learn, shape and build on the Suspicion of Sepsis (SOS) Dashboard in our new free series of Webinars.
Launched in Autumn 2018, with Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, Matt Hancock, the Suspicion of Sepsis (SOS) Insights Dashboard tool for the first time ever enables organisations to see an overall picture of hospital admissions coded in the SOS category and to base improvement initiatives on reliable, stable and consistent data.
We are pleased to be able to share and build on this work further through inviting you to take part in our series of webinars:
5. Making Sense of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard at an Regional Level >Register
Thursday 9 May 2019 11:00 -12:00
This webinar has a dual focus. First, we will be unveiling the latest data refresh on the Suspicion of Sepsis Insights Dashboard, noting trends and highlights on the latest data. Secondly, a guest presenter will discuss the experience of an early adopter at Trust and Patient Safety Collaborative (PSC) levels and how data from individual Trusts is being used to stimulate conversation and drive improvement regionally.
6. Taking the Suspicion of Sepsis Insights dashboard Into the Future >Register
Thursday 13 June 2019 11:00 -12:00
This interactive webinar will be the first opportunity to preview our plans for version two of the Suspicion of Sepsis Insights Dashboard. We will present back on the insights gleaned from a recent cross system national workshop focused on developing a brief for the next version of the Suspicion of Sepsis Insights Dashboard. There will be opportunity during this webinar to interact with the panellists and provide your input into on our plans for the next version of the dashboard. We will conclude by discussing exciting opportunities to collaborate with Imperial College Health Partners, the development team and the Patient Safety Collaborative on the use of the SOS dashboard.
5. Making Sense of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard at an Regional Level > watch here
4. Exploring the work of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > View the pdf here
3. Looking ahead for the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > Took place on Thurs 14 Mar 14 2019 11:00 – 12:00 Webinar Recording available … How to use the SOS Dashboard to drive sustainable quality improvement.
2. Exploring the work of the Suspicion of Sepsis Dashboard > Took place on Tues 12 Feb 2019 Read more… Five Powerful Insights to be gleaned from the SOS Dashboard.
Webinar Panel includes:
Kenny Ajayi, Programme Director, Patient Safety, Imperial College Health Partners
Julia Wilkins, Head of Data and Analytics, Imperial College Health Partners
Dr Matt Inada-Kim, Acute Medicine Consultant, Royal Hampshire County Hospital
Kate Cheema, Interim Associate Director Transformation Analytics and Health Economics
NHS South, Central and West CSU
The Dashboard has been created by Imperial College Health Partners (ICHP), through the Patient Safety Collaborative (PSC), with NHS Improvement’s Patient Safety Measurement Unit (PSMU) and NHS England.
Any questions please contact Kenny Ajayi, Programme Director, Patient Safety.