We are proud to present our annual review for 2017/18, showcasing our range of achievements from the last year.
The interactive document presents how we work with partners, patients and industry to unleash the power of collaboration, experimentation and innovation in healthcare.
Focusing on how we turn the potential of innovation into reality to help solve our partners’ challenges, the annual review highlights some of our achievements in 2017/18:
- We have sponsored 18 multidisciplinary healthcare professionals to become Human Factor trainers, and supported the training of 140 frontline staff in Human Factor training, helping to build patient safety capability locally
- Our Business Intelligence team have been commissioned to produce national data dashboards for NHS England and the AHSN Network, focusing on population health data and sepsis outcomes respectively
- We hosted around 200 people at our first annual innovation summit, screened to more than 20 sites nationally
- We ran a diabetes app trail in partnership with North West London Collaborative of CCGs. Patients participating lost an average of two to three kilograms of weight and saw a significant reduction in their body mass index, blood pressure and blood sugar levels. 20% were able to stop taking their medication completely
- We launched the Discover health research register for North West London, aiming to make it easier to conduct health research in North West London. In the first month 200 people joined the register
- 400+ people participated in our capability and capacity building programmes, including out Intrapeneur and Q programmes, and accountable care and industry learning labs.