Job type: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Location: Euston Road, London
Salary: AfC Band 8C
Accountable to: Director of Strategy
Responsible to: Associate Director of Transformation
Closing date for applications: 4 December 2023
Join Imperial College Health Partners as an Innovation Lead and contribute to delivering on our mission to improve population health in North West London
About Imperial College Health Partners (ICHP)
ICHP is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to improving population health through innovation and partnership.
As the Health Innovation Network for North West London (NW London) and the innovation arm of the NW London ICS, ICHP has been commissioned to facilitate the coordination and collaboration of a Mission-led model, focusing on research and innovation priorities that align with the wider NW London strategy. These priorities, known as the NW London Missions, include
- Optimising care of long-term conditions (starting with CVD)
- Enabling care at home
- Supporting children and young people’s mental health
As an Innovation Lead at ICHP, you will play a pivotal role in enabling the implementation and uptake of innovation and transformation across the healthcare landscape, and being at the forefront of the delivery of mission-critical and non-mission-related programs and projects to develop impactful solutions that enhance patient care.
We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and a range of skills and experiences. For this recruitment round, we are particularly interested in hearing from people with expertise in expertise in implementation science and agile delivery (e.g. certified scrum master or similar), and quantitative analysis, including evaluation.
Potential employment backgrounds could include but not limited to: healthcare start-ups; applied research collaboratives; and/or, digitally or evaluation focused public sector teams or management consultancies.
- Portfolio management: Shape and oversee a portfolio of projects, ensuring the quality of research, analysis, and materials production.
- Implementation: Manage and implement projects and programme effectively to ensure completion of work to time and within allocated resources.
- Leadership: Lead and oversee the execution of multiple projects whilst providing guidance and expertise and advice to additional initiatives. Act as a designated senior lead for one or more matrix projects, coordinating inputs from colleagues with different specialist inputs to secure delivery of work that meets the client need.
- Stakeholder relationships: Build strong trusted relationships with stakeholders across the organisation and beyond.
For questions about this role please email Larry Koyama, Innovation Lead: email@example.com