Salary: AfC Band 6 (£42,471 – £50,364 per annum inc. HCAS)
Responsible to: Innovation Manager
Location: 30 Euston Square, London
Closing date for applications: 17 June 2023
Interview date: 13 July 2023
We were created by the NHS to support complex change across the health and care sector – innovating and collaborating for a healthier population. ICHP is a partnership organisation bringing together NHS providers of healthcare services, across our local Integrated Care System (ICS) and universities across North West London.
We are also the designated Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) for North West London and host of the Discover-NOW health data research hub for real world evidence. We are uniquely placed to understand the challenges within the NHS, its structures, processes, policies and culture and help solve complex problems. Our team of diverse and committed experts have the tools, networks and skills to quickly understand and tackle these challenges.
We are planning interviews for Wednesday 12 – Friday 15 depending on availability.
Innovation Advisors support complex change by bringing energy, expertise, and empathy to bear in the development, execution, and management of innovation projects. You will form part of our development group where we will support you to develop in areas that you are interested in and that meet our business needs.
You will work on a mixture of short-term projects and longer-term programmes. This could involve:
- Project and financial management – organise your own and others work to deliver it on time in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Strategy and planning – work with our partners to develop strategies and plans to help execute their programmes of work
- Searching for best practice and solutions – help partners identify new solutions for their problems, often by researching and understanding existing good practice from other organisations, sectors and countries.
- Analysis – understand and interpret data and evidence in a meaningful way for our partners. You will work with our internal team of health economists and analysts to provide in-depth analysis of real-world data to inform decision making.
- Communication and relationship building – spend time working with NHS staff, academics, industry and the public to understand the need for new innovations.
- Implementation – work with our partners to implement new ideas, systems and technologies to solve problems in the health service.
We are looking for people who are:
- Passionate and forward-thinking about healthcare
- Problem-solvers with an ability to spot new ways of doing things
- Collaborative and able to build good relationships
- Adaptable and self-motivated to work across several projects at any one time
We don’t expect everyone to be good at everything and are most interested in candidates who have a clear sense of what strengths they could bring to the team and where they will need support and development. We would expect you to have the ability to understand and apply a wide range of evidence to problems in healthcare and to communicate in a compelling way with clinical and managerial staff in the NHS.
For informal enquiries please email email@example.com