Salary: AfC Band 6
Responsible to: Associate Director of Corporate Services
Job type: Full-time
Location: 30 Euston Square, London
Closing date for applications:2 November 2022
The Corporate Manager is at the heart of our organisation. Working under the supervision of the Associate Director for Corporate Services, you will be responsible for making sure that robust and proportionate corporate governance processes are implemented and adhered to, which support delivery of our demanding work programme.
To be successful, you will need to be confident working at all levels of seniority and have the necessary interpersonal skills and personal integrity to develop constructive working relationships based on trust with the Chair, Directors, Board, and colleagues across our small, high performing organisation. Outstanding written communication skills will be vital in providing a secretariat service to our Board and Committee meetings.
The primary duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Working with the Associate Director to deliver a range of complex project governance activities, whilst maximising collaborative working and taking into account resource capacity.
- Engage and work collaboratively with colleagues and senior stakeholders to manage the administration of the key Boards/ Committees and forums that underpin delivery of our programmes;
- To ensure agendas and papers are prepared, formatted and are sent out to Board and Committee members in accordance with Standing Orders.
- Assisting in updating and maintaining key documents (using full suite of Microsoft Office tools) including presentations, corporate and programme risk and issue logs, risk reports, progress reports and action logs.
- Attending and supporting external and internal stakeholder meetings with forward agenda planning, coordinating contributions to papers, preparing papers and presentations, taking high-level minutes, tracking actions and version control;
- Scope, request, co-ordinate and deliver on time, the production of all appropriate reports, forward plans, and submissions to relevant regulatory bodies and ensure that they are published, where appropriate.
- Line Management of Staff
- Undertake additional duties as requested
Interviews will take place on 14 November.
For further details/informal enquiries email Natalie Angus, Associate Director of Corporate Services: email@example.com