The Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Opportunity Analysis tool allows CCGs to target their resources appropriately.
This work was developed as part of a Public Health England (PHE) and the Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) collaboration on a nationwide programme to identify locally targeted initiatives, aiming to reduce rates of Atrial Fibrillation (AF) related stroke across England.
The Opportunity Analysis tool ensures users can:
- Map the amount of effort required to address the modelled gap in each region;
- Analyse, using Pareto curves, data at various levels of granularity from STP level right down to practice level. This allows users to see how each region performs and where best to invest resources;
- See how their AF data compares to other CCGs in England.
View the Opportunity Analysis tools:
- Opportunity Analysis Detect (.xslx format)
- Opportunity Analysis Protect (.xslx format)
Further information on getting the best from the Opportunity Analysis tool and how can support your AF strategy in North West London is available from Anthony Anandan, (Anthony.email@example.com).