The Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Business Case Model uses published data of primary care performance, QOF targets and prevalence estimates to identify optimal goals for AF management.
The Business Case Model allows the estimation at both CCG and AHSN level, of the potential clinical and cost consequences of:
- Patients with AF, not on practice registers;
- Patients known to have AF, not risk assessed;
- Patients eligible for anticoagulants, not on treatment;
- Patients on treatment, inadequately anticoagulated.
AF Business Case Model Downloads
- Budget Impact Model 2010 (.xls)
- Budget Impact Model 2016 (.xlsm)
- Business Case Template (.dotx)
- Business Case User Guide (.pptx)
Once downloaded, these documents will need to be saved in the same folder to ensure they link together and operate effectively.
To find out more about using the Business Case Model in your organisation contact Andi.email@example.com.
Further information on supporting your AF strategy in North West London is available from Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org.