To enable the faster adoption and diffusion of innovation across North West London (NWL) and beyond in partnership with other AHSNs.
- Creating an enabling environment for innovators and those benefiting from innovation to
There are formidable challenges for the NHS workforce to meet growing needs and demands with shrinking resource. To be sustainable, the NHS needs to support innovative approaches, both by providing space for targeted exploration and resource to support new ways of thinking. Providing a more favourable environment for innovations to flourish and reach patients is a central objective of AHSNs nationally. Our programme aims to address this.
|EIT Health Kit||
- Entrepreneurs and innovators understand and respond to local NHS needs
- Associated health benefits from innovations
- Reduction in variation of adherence to best practice
- Space exists for partners to share best practice with one another and seek expert advise
- Stakeholder attitudes towards innovation update are improved
- Environment encourages systematic identification and adoption of best practice
- Entrepreneurs (clinical and industry) can access innovation funding and support
- Innovations are introduced into health economy