To ensure people who have sustained an acquired brain injury (ABI) in North West London (NWL) have access to the most appropriate services in a timely manner, improving wellbeing and enabling recovery.
ICHP reviewed the NWL neuro-rehabilitation landscape to identify system challenges and pressures, and is now working with partners to streamline and improve pathways.
Our programme will deliver:
- Commissioning recommendations based on historic and prospective data provided locally and by the web based tool
- Reduced transfer of care delays between care settings
- Reduced average inpatient neuro-rehabilitation length of stay
- Reduced time between patient referral and assessment
- Standardised referral paperwork for clinicians
- Increased identification of opportunities to step down care where possible
|Web based referral tool|
|Implementing neuro-navigator role|