Our partnership is made up of 20 organisations representing academia, primary and community care, mental health, secondary and specialist care and the clinical commissioning groups from across North West London. The partnership is supported by a core team of specialists. If you would like to join the core team, please view our current opportunities.
In addition to our partners we work closely with health and social care, industry and, of course, patients and the public – who as the ultimate beneficiaries of our work drive everything we do. Click below for details about how you can get involved:
Making connections and building networks
The Five Year Forward View (5YFV), released in October 2014, requires NHS organisations to focus on:
- Breaking down barriers to enable person-centric care – including the establishment of new models of care built around the needs of patients rather than historical or professional divides
- Fostering flexibility and investment in technology and innovation on a local level.
AHSNs have been charged with supporting the implementation of the 5YFV locally, and so we need to keep expanding our partnerships in order to support this vision. In particular, we need to work in partnership with others to:
- Build capacity within our partner organisations to discover and adopt new and emerging healthcare solutions
- Break down the barriers for entry into the NHS for both academic and entrepreneurial healthcare providers
- Empower patients and the public to be involved with driving improved healthcare services and outcomes.