We’re delighted to announce that we will provide bursaries for up to three students on an MSc in Patient Safety or Quality and Safety in Healthcare course commencing in September 2017.
As part of our work to increase the capability of North West London to commission and deliver safer care for our population, we will fund 50% of the tuition fees for professionals working in healthcare within the region to undertake an MSc programme at a UK university.
Candidates interested in applying for one of the bursaries should:
- Complete the application process at the chosen institution (this is an urgent requirement as institutions have deadlines on receipt of applications);
- Agree the necessary study leave with their line manager;
- Complete the bursary application for ICHP (document coming soon)
The ICHP bursary award is subject to:
- Candidates securing a place on a programme; and
- A bursary shortlisting process which could include an interview.
For an informal conversation about applying for the bursary contact firstname.lastname@example.org, ICHP’s Programme Lead for Patient Safety.