Together with UCLPartners and the Health Innovation Network, we are hosting a pop-up university workshop – Delivering the Five Year Forward View: Working collaboratively to prevent stroke – at the NHS England Health and Care Innovation Expo on Thursday 8 September.
The workshop, held between 1pm and 1.45pm, will be held in pop-up university area 6. For more information about the Expo visit https://www.england.nhs.uk/expo/
The aim of the workshop is to share examples of innovative service redesign and technology impacts from the Atrial Fibrillation pathway in London. Workshop leaders will discuss the challenges in developing and deploying these service improvements and how these were overcome, and give valuable insight into the cost implications of pathway change.
- Dr Axel Heitmueller, Acting Managing Director, Imperial College Health Partners
- Dr Anja Drebes, Consultant Haematologist, Royal Free Hospital, London
- Helen Williams, Consultant Pharmacist for CVD, South London, Southwark CCG
- Sadia Khan, Consultant Cardiologist, West Middlesex University Hospital
- Ron Grant, CEO Upbeat Heart Prevention & Patient Support Group
- Dan Beety, Head of HealthCare Government Affairs and Advocacy at Bayer
To register for your free place at the workshop, visit: https://www.england.nhs.uk/expo/expo2016/pop-up-university-2016/academic-health-science-network-workshops/
You must be a registered delegate to attend.
If you have any enquiries about the session please contact Anthony Anandan, Innovation Delivery Lead at Imperial College Health partners, on Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org