Innovation Advisors & Health Economists
Imperial College Health Partners
We are seeking graduates in health subjects or those with equivalent experience, to join our growing team.
ICHP is a non-profit organisation owned by the NHS. We specialise in supporting the deployment of innovation and good practice, working with world leading hospitals, commissioners and universities in North West London.
These roles will give you the opportunity to apply your skills to help the NHS. We offer varied work, a friendly environment and support for your continued development through training and access to our extensive networks of experts and innovators.
|Start dates||September/October 2017||Two year fixed term contracts (possibility of extension or permanency)|
|Salary||£27 - £35k plus pension||Dependent on prior experience|
|Education||2:1/ 1st class degree and either enrolled on a health related Masters course or equivalent experience in a related area of practice|
What will you be doing
At ICHP you will work on a varied portfolio of projects that involve:
- Searching for best practice – help partners identify new solutions for their problems, often by researching and understanding existing good practice from other organisations, sectors and countries.
- Analysis –understand and interpret data and evidence in a meaningful way for our partners. Our specialist health economists will use their experience to provide in-depth analysis of real world data to inform our partners decision making.
- Communication and relationship building – across NHS staff, academics, industry and the public, to understand the need for new innovations.
- Implementation – you will work with our partners to implement new ideas, systems and technologies to solve problems
- Project and financial management – you will organise your own and others work to deliver it on time and with the best possible value for money.
Who we want
People who are:
- Passionate and forward-thinking about healthcare;
- Entrepreneurial and able to spot new ways of doing things
- Collaborative and able to build good relationships
We don’t expect everyone to be good at everything and are most interested in candidates who know what strengths they could bring to the team, and where they will need support and development – something we are happy to offer!
To see how these skills can come together in the health service to promote real improvements in the system, check out one of our recent projects on atrial fibrillation.
Interested in applying?
Submit your CV and a one page covering letter explaining your suitability by Friday 5th May to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you clearly specify in the email subject whether you are applying for the advisor or economist role.